By accessing and using a website of Laservision you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Laservision does not warrant that the website or the servers which make this website available, are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
- Laservision reserves the right to make changes and/or updates with respect to the information contained on the website at any time without notice.
- The website may provide links to other websites, which are not under the control of Laservision. Laservision shall not be responsible in any way for the content of such other websites. Laservision provides such links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to any such websites does not imply endorsement by Laservision of the content of such sites.
- The information provided on the website is subject to copyright. The use of this website is conditional. No unauthorised copying of this website is to occur in part or full unless specifically approved in writing by Laservision. If approval is provided, then Laservision will be clearly and fully credited and a copy supplied to Laservision. Breaches may lead to liability for civil action and may give rise to criminal prosecution.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales in Australia.
- Copyright in the website and its contents rests with Laservision. All rights reserved.